The Co-Editors-in-Chief of Acta Materia Medica (AMM), Hongxi Xu, School of Pharmacy, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai, China and Wenyi Wei, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA invite you to submit an article to the journal.
Acta Materia Medica provides an open platform for rapid publication of the latest findings, approaches, and viewpoints related to all related areas of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences, including, but are not limited to, pharmacology, toxicology, pharmaceutics, medicinal chemistry, natural products, pharmacognosy, pharmaceutical analysis, pharmacokinetics, clinical pharmacy, pharmacoepidemiology, pharmacoeconomics and pharmacy management.
The journal welcomes the following article types:
- Research articles
- Review articles
- Mini reviews
- Short communications
- Case report articles
- Study protocols.
Benefits of choosing AMM for your research
- AMM is an open access journal which means that your paper is available to anyone in the world to download for free directly from the ScienceOpen website.
- Unlike many traditional journals, your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space. We are an electronic journal and there are no limits on the number or size of the papers we can publish.
- No Author submission or article processing charges.
- Authors retain the copyright to their article.
- Fast peer review.
- Fast publication online after article acceptance.
- Professional/global marketing/promotion of your articles. Articles are:
- Sent to clinicians and researchers through email alerts;
- Promoted to the Journal followers on Twitter and Facebook;
- Distributed to news outlets through press releases.
Submissions: Articles can be submitted to Acta Materia Medica using ScholarOne, the online submission and peer review system. Registration and access are available at https://mc04.manuscriptcentral.com/ammed There are no author submission or article processing fees.
Editorial Board: https://amm-journal.org/index.php/editorial-board/
For more information about the journal, including article submission guidelines and how to register for free content-alerting services, please visit: https://amm-journal.org/
Articles of interest include:
Acta Materia Medica is indexed in the OCLC, WorldCat, Primo Central (Ex Libris), Sherpa Romeo, CNKI Scholar (Chinese National Knowledge Infrastructure), and Summon Databases.